Re: LF: propagation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: propagation
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:36:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Rik,

Ok, thanks for the information - and no problem.. maybe, we can even try 136 / 500 kHz then (from DK4U alias DF0WD).

At the moment, the only signal I can *hear* in CW on 500 kHz is Finbar's beacon near 501.3 kHz, and of course the DI beacons.

73, Wolf DL4YHF .

Rik Strobbe schrieb:
Hello Wolf,

not yet ...
My only antenna at the moment is the 500 kHz antenna and it is absolutely deaf on HF (as it should be).
My stations is still put together with pieces of string.
Next weeks will be busy, but I hope to put a decent station together mid-february, with a bit more power and a wire antenna to listen on HF.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T