Re: LF: propagation

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: propagation
From: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 22:13:05 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Wolf,

not yet ...
My only antenna at the moment is the 500 kHz antenna and it is absolutely deaf on HF (as it should be).
My stations is still put together with pieces of string.
Next weeks will be busy, but I hope to put a decent station together mid-february, with a bit more power and a wire antenna to listen on HF.

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T

Quoting Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>:

Hello Rik,

Good signal from you also, during your QSO with Finbar; 549 here in
JO42FD . Any chance for crossband (80m) ?

73, Wolf DL4YHF

Rik Strobbe schrieb:
Dear all,

propagation on 500 seenms to be good tonight.
Just worked GI4DPE (559) and G3KEV (599). In particular Mal's signal was booming, when he tuned in I thought it was Gus calling ...

I will listen on 501-504 until 22UTC and call CQ once in a while on 503.1

73, Rik  ON7YD - OR7T