Re: LF: TA on 500kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: TA on 500kHz
From: "Jay Rusgrove" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:40:41 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
David

Yes, I do check the Shetland grabber - don't normally see that much G activity though. An east coast US grabber would be nice - unfortunately most of the east coast stations also do quite a bit of transmitting making even part time grabber operation problematic.

Will be keeping an eye open for T/A signals.

Jay