LF: Re: QRS/Ports

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: QRS/Ports
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:42:58 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Laurie, LF,

I use RS232 (9 pin serial) port for my QRS (QRS.EXE) RTS pin 7 & DTR pin 4 for ptt & key, I also use RTTY with TrueTTY using TxD pin 3 also.

No problems using the simple interface provided in the help with QRS.EXE.

Some software will use the LPT1 parallel printer port, QRS.EXE is one.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "lawrence mayhead" <[email protected]>