LF: propagation lf

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: propagation lf
From: "gboorerzl3pn" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 22:50:37 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
gid-day  propagation can be so strange on lf....keep watch on lf when aroral type things start up in new solar cycle...my first long distance contact was when solar flares rip 80mrtrs and hf to pieces...went down on 181.4 and ham in far north kataia nz was 20 over nine..gave him call and got  5.9 9 cw report...expect the un expected on lf as i have in past 15years...15years ago lf band here was full of power line carriers and we had to pick odd frequency like 181.4 to be clear up and down zl...but now they have ceased using this system in hv grid lines...its real beut now clear from 130 to 190khz our kiwi lf band   bye george  73s zl3pn