Re: LF: Fw: Experimental 500KHz grabber

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: Experimental 500KHz grabber
From: "Mark" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 16:39:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Wolf and group.
The grabber does indeed use Spectrum Lab's http server, and I have already slowed the java refresh down to 5 seconds. I am watching the data throughput, and it seems that the system can cope with 2 simultaneous high refresh connections, but 3rd starts generating errors, including access violations on the server. The use of the non java page reduces the bandwidth noticeably, but the refresh on that is only 30 sec. Still good enough to not miss anything.
I may put the java version out to 10 sec refresh later to see what happens.
Thanks for the comments
Regards
mark GM4ISM
----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Büscher" <[email protected]>