LF: RE: Draft proposals for IARU Region 1 Band Plan

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Draft proposals for IARU Region 1 Band Plan
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 10:21:12 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
In coaxing the draft into the format required by IARU, and re-checking some
of the references, I've noticed an inconsistency between my last draft and
the current Band Plan. This is that the agreed transmission bandwidth for
the band is 200Hz maximum.   As I don't see a strong case for proposing that
this is changed I have limited the amendments to reducing the guidelines on
usage.

My thanks to Mike, G3XDV, who made some useful suggestions directly on the
earlier wording.

The latest draft is attached, although it should be noted that at present it
carries not weight, and if put forward to Conference would need to be
discussed and ageed before being implemented.

73 John, G3WKL