LF: Emailing: 1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary our KING 001

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Emailing: 1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary our KING 001
From: "gboorerzl3pn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:47:31 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
hope u can read the call signs of the kiwi hams on the polar crossing so long ago...ted gawn zl2us.....peter mugrew  zl2sp..and niel sanford zl2aai....peter mulgrew zl2sp was killed on a fatal plane down at the antartic...he was a great friend of sir  ed...mrs mulgrew was to later marry sir ed hillary...eds  1st wife and daughter was killed in a plane crash near everest...george  zl3pn  73s  kia-ora
1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary  our KING 001