LF: Emailing: 1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary our KING

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Emailing: 1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary our KING
From: "gboorerzl3pn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 18:39:32 +1300
Sender: [email protected]
photo of new-zealand trans antartic team QSL card..3hams handled the coms of the great sir expidition..NZ beat the british then to get to south pole..i had radio contacts with them 50yrs ago..nz is sad but so proud to have had our kiwi king sir ed hillary..george zl3pn  73  kia-ora
1958 trans antartic sir ed hillary  our KING