LF: New 2008 NANDBH & ENDBH

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: New 2008 NANDBH & ENDBH
From: Michael Oexner <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 20:37:40 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi all,

For those of you that like to tune the NDB bands from time to time I'd
like to announce that the 2008 edition of the ENDBH & NANDBH handbooks
and CDs is now available.

An info package can be downloaded at

http://www.4shared.com/file/36265996/7e8331c6/2008_ndb_info_package.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/27j5ku

The new ENDBH 2008 contains the data of more than 6200 NDBs on 150+
spiral-bound pages in A4 format. Also the NANDBH 2008 has grown and
shows the data of more than 5700 NDBs on 130+ pages.

As introduced with last year's edition the CD versions contain Google
Earth compatible NDB waypoint files so that you can "visit" NDB
locations around the globe. The multimedia contents of the CD version
have been expanded to a total of more than 160 NDB pictures and over
170 NDB sound clips from around the world.

Prices in Euro remained stable once again, but US-$ prices had to be
adjusted due to the Euro/US-$ exchange rate. Please find more details
in the info package.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say many thanks to NDB DXers who
have sent me comments and updates, pointed out errors, or provided NDB
pictures and sound clips etc. Your support is very much appreciated
and an invaluable help and encouragement for me!

--
vy 73 + gd DX,

Michael

Editor of "The European NDB Handbook" & "The North American NDB Handbook"
cf. http://www.beaconworld.org.uk/files/NDBpublications2008.pdf
and http://www.4shared.com/file/36265996/7e8331c6/2008_ndb_info_package.html