Re: LF: Fw: [amateur-radio] Funeral Coverage Satellite details

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Fw: [amateur-radio] Funeral Coverage Satellite details
From: "gboorerzl3pn" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:11:31 +1300
Sender: [email protected]

just as much to do with 136 ,500 khzas haarp .we use what ever means possible to advise kiwis over seas..been on lf 181khz longer then u guys up there..was the 1st to get going on lf 181khz 15years ago..run 1000watts input and radiate 3watts from quarter acre city section 60ft vetical and ring loop around top of four poles..ssb and cw into vk...max eirp is 5watts allowed...argo boys contact with nz and kazackstan.. my gear all home brew..73s george zl3pn ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>