Re: LF: WSJT JT2 again tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: WSJT JT2 again tonight
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 11:07:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John, Jay, LF,

Better results this morning, several hits for Jay (WE2XGR/2) & one only for John (WE2XGR/3), see attachment showing the 2 data lines.

I used two set ups with 2 instances of WSJT running with the following, quite surprised at the results :-

1 - Yaesu FT-847 with PA0RDT mini-whip at 9 metres high.
2 - JRC NRD-345 with 500 KHz top load vertical at 12 metres high.

Results = number 1 set up won hands down as shown above & no hits with number 2 setup.

Well done guys.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Andrews" <[email protected]>