Re: LF: Re: WSJT JT2 Test tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WSJT JT2 Test tonight
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:17:51 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John, LF,

Well, this is my first time to give it a try, I did already have the software because the JT6 mode is being used on the 4 metre band (one of my favourite bands). I will try again tonight, if the weather stays calm I may put the vertical up to 12 mtrs (9 at the moment).

I see that Hartmut decoded a few lines :-

Captures of WE2XGR/3 can be seen here:
http://www.h-wolff.de/Latest500kHz.htm

Cheers

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp