Re: LF: IC706 & LF/MF transverter

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: IC706 & LF/MF transverter
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:58:38 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Wolf,

Thanks you for your comments.

Are there any circuits available for this type of transverter please ?

The annoying thing is that I used to have an IC706 & sold it when I gave up mobile operating but before my interest in LF.

So yours is a 1st model, then that would make it a much better purchase option with lower price when I find one.

Probably have to sell the JRC NRD-345 receiver first.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wolfgang Büscher" <[email protected]>