LF: Re: 503.6 dots...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 503.6 dots...
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:48:14 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John, LF,

Just to let you know the odd ball transmission was indeed me as Mike G3GMS identified.

I was testing my transmitter switching, the sequence was 12wpm CW ID followed by the dots, actually 1 second dashes, perhaps I should have included my call sign using QRS as well for the more distant listeners/watchers.

Thanks for the reports.

Cheers,

Gary - G4WGT

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pumford-Green GM4SLV" <[email protected]>