Re: LF: New Forum for LF & MF people...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: New Forum for LF & MF people...
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 16:18:56 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
On 28 Nov 2007 at 9:32, WE0H wrote:

> http://www.kc3ol.dynip.com/forums/index.php
>
> New forum for anything you want to say about LF &/or MF operating,
> equipment, whatever is on your mind. Put it in threads so no more
> digging through a gazillion email's reflected...

If you have a decent email program it can also sort them nicely into
threads, and will also have an excellent search funcion. Pegasus Mail
does the job very nicely for me. Forums suit some people, email
reflectors others, don't want to get into that argument again...

Won't be joining the forum at least at the moment myself as not
currently on 136/500.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com