Re: LF: ULF / ELF monitoring station in Italy

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: ULF / ELF monitoring station in Italy
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 20:10:15 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=iICOSlf3WkekmMOTcvAsGgsw2IthRJ3WmpLwlDDvOZhjv46uF21IwMe4kqB8smuTwLSer6jOMMkHT7UaWBkW/pFyBl9AYwbnVY308419s1UwPn9QZ3+FkiFF+4u89dJk2uLqDUCtfy4ch0zmUO+iU0M9NBhE/T8U2B8xaI8HM04= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy I never remember hearing anyone detecting a resonance that high. the
first is about 7.8Hz (from memory) and there are "harmonics" at approx 8Hz
intervals....only they are not exact multiples, Only in the very quietest
locations can you detect peaks above 30Hz. There is unfortunaely a lot of
what Renato calls Pseudo-science attracted to phenomena like this. If we
manage to get his book published in English it is a good read.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK