LF: Some listening reports 500 kHz from JN68GN

To: "LF Group RSGB" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Some listening reports 500 kHz from JN68GN
From: [email protected]
Date: 01 Nov 2007 00:16 GMT
Sender: [email protected]
Dear all,

this evening of 31. October 2007 I have heard somewhat earlier into the
band to see how potential xband signals would develop at my QTH JN68GN
in eastern Bavaria (at 48,5 degrees latitude):

21.55 UTC heard GM4SLV working F6C?I on 502,1 kHz (from other sources I
guess it had been F6CNI)

21.59 UTC heard G3UNT working GI3PDN on 502,7 kHz

Around 23.05 UTC heard GI3PDN beaconing on 501,6 kHz

All signals rather weak, callsigns had to be heard repeatedly to be
sure, single letters were missed quite often. Therefore xband qsos would
be rather tough. I hope condx will improve in November.

73 Ha-Jo, DJ1ZB