RE: LF: QRP Beacon 501.5

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: QRP Beacon 501.5
From: "Mike Hawkshaw" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 20:21:18 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John, LF.

I left speclab running on a very long display, and there is just a faint
glimmer of a trace appearing a 19:32. From about 20:00 it is much more
obvious at about 10 dB above my noise floor and is an audible copyable
signal.

Attached a screen grab edited to show the timing alongside the trace. I'll
send a full grab direct.

Cheers, Mike G7AQA, IO93DT.