Re: LF: Any list members in Pennsylvania ?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Any list members in Pennsylvania ?
From: "Steve McDonald" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 18:47:25 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
> However, that said, unless it has *just* started, or is so
> pathetically wimpy now

If you can't hear it tomorrow then it must not be on. If it made it back
this far, then it should have a substantial signal back your way as well. It
may indeed have just returned. If you listened today for it and it is not
there, than it likely is not on the air. What I may have heard was an
in-sync keying of HIN and GEY coming out as ING...it would be surprising for
a 25 watter to make it back this far but conditions have been exceptional
the past few nights.

Please let me know what you hear Steve / Many thanks.

Steve / VE7SL

I can't hear it at 60 miles away (to