LF: 500 KHz Re: 160 mf

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500 KHz Re: 160 mf
From: "Gary - G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:00:40 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Mal, LF,

You wrote earlier today :-

Do not be surprised to work some dx to day on 600 m, especially after dark.

I ran SpecLab as usual & I an receiving lots of lines/signals which are never there. In the lower part of the band I usually only see a line just over 501.900 KHz (that is the very strong line in the capture) all the other traces are normally there.

I can't tell if it is conditions or something local.

Any comments welcome please.

73

Gary - G4WGT - IO83qp

----- Original Message ----- From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>