LF: RE: [500] Re: Olivia data test

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: [500] Re: Olivia data test
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 23:06:03 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:In-reply-to:Importance; b=pqPcJlu0dDAYnlskKAzy7WE7OZ3JS3HI/4ROUUKEX5zUM1MHBhZUfmNOycijudR3SbN8yKLQ1tPCeVCZJ0T20xRT2waNQJJCXVuomPZ+zc4Pm1y4A9PrSnQkWkOZk7Y+3Wd8DTB00Khf1EtMKPUXdmaftpNP5OxjUQS+WF0f9Vk= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Just got a bit more....

" G0nbd g0nbd  q1l  g0nbd@hotmaitAom cqcqcq test g0nds?@ "