Re: LF: BOG - Beverage on the Ground

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: BOG - Beverage on the Ground
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 12:40:23 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello John,

I don't know if these are available at your location, but some NDB-chasers achieve excellent results using fences. I have tried this myself on a 5000 feet long fence once and the results were spectacular, though the beamwidth was very narrow. I used a 9:1 rf-transformer and a simple ground stake.

Many MW DX-ers use BOGs and report excellent results
You may find this story interesting:

http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/easter_island_2007.dx

Best regards,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt

--
Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter.
Download de gratis SPAMfighter via deze link: http://www.spamfighter.com/lnl