Re: LF: Re: New license WE2XGR

To: [email protected], <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: New license WE2XGR
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 01:40:15 +0000
Cc: "J. B. Weazle McCreath" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi J.B.,

    Thanks for the inquiry. We have been on since the first day WE2XGR issued
(September 5)!   WE2XGR/1, WE2XGR/2, and WE2XGR/6 have all been on multiple
times, mostly cw on 506.3 with WE2XGR/2 on cw and QRSS 3 on 506.5. WE2XGR/2 has
been copied in Germany on at least two occasions.

   WE2XGR/1 and WE2XGR/6 are working on multi-kilowatt amplifiers, while
WE2XGR/2 is already running 400 watts out.

    You will see numerous WE2XGR reception reports on www.500kc.com .

--
73 Warren K2ORS
WD2XGJ     136-140kHz