Re: LF: IO83FK - 502.9

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: IO83FK - 502.9
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 00:24:54 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hi John,

I'll have to check the text file ... should be io83lk .... might of been sendiong io83fk .....

Had a short run tonight looking at selective fading , using your band display ,Ran 3 carriers spaced 100 hz appart , just looking at the amplitude change at your end .. , some intresting captures , looks like the frequency has something to do with the path, not so marked at birmingham .. id noted something a while ago, when running two data streams , testing with gary, the higher frequency one did not show on your site, till some time after the lower one .. odd

Looks like to  night , Gary captured a bad case of double parking !

Tnx

Graham ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pumford-Green GM4SLV" <[email protected]>