Re: LF: IO83FK - 502.9

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: IO83FK - 502.9
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 13:55:56 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Ok John,

Fine on that, well have a look back in you files , about 9 till midnigh i saved one file at 21:12 , shows a qsy , hf which resulted in the carriers dropping out .. the bham plots also show the strenght changing with frequency, but still inside the 'normal' qsb time of 60/90 seconds . Stopped the test after about 1 hour and set the cw beacon running.

Next time , ill see if i can get a signal top/middle and bottom band .. see if changes the pattern ?

Tnx

G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pumford-Green GM4SLV" <[email protected]>