Re: LF: Re: WE2XGR/2 in Jason mode

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: WE2XGR/2 in Jason mode
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:31:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Andy,

Im sure ive had it running in the past, I used to use the original versio of stream, now that suffers from locking and even digipan has fallen over a few times .. I'm afraid it looking like its time to have a dual boot pc , with something like windows ME as the second system , Ive a pc based spectrum analyser that wont run on anything higher than windows 95 , the original .

G ..

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>