Re: LF: 502.7 G3YXM

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 502.7 G3YXM
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:32:45 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Graham, LF,

Thanks for IDing the PSK signal. Perhaps next time I'll have a look on
top-band at the same time.

Finbar told me in QSO tonight that he's sorted out a top-band antenna
so a CW full-duplex crossband QSO might be in the offing! I can't
transmit on top band - no suitable antenna - but can receive with a
PS0RDT mini-whip fairly well at the same time as I TX on 500.

Thanks for the info on your interesting experiment.

John GM4SLV