LF: RU6LA's Tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RU6LA's Tests
From: Ed Lesnichy <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:32:32 +0400
Cc: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Dear Dmitry, Ed, Andrey and LF enthusiasts,

TNX for reports and captures of my test beacon in yesterday

I have repaired in past weekend the Big TX Ant

I assume today and the next days (Sep 18 19 20 21) to give a beacons for East
from SS
in R6L (abt 15z) till abt 21-22z on freq 137778 in DFCW60

I'll have the RX ant (BOG) since Wednesday (Sep 19) and I'll be ready
for 2way QSO after 21z and also RX MF's beacons

Reports are welcome to LF list and to my alternative email [email protected]

73! Ed RU6LA  http://136.73.ru