LF: GM4SLV and GI4DPE

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: GM4SLV and GI4DPE
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 18:55:34 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
John,
I have been listening to Finbar working you for about 15 mins. He is solid copy as usual but I can't hear you.  However if you are on the same frequency I did detect briefly a very faint trace, too weak to be of use but still encouraging if it was your signal.  Look forward to working you one day.

Off to bed now.

Goodnight from Plymouth
de Peter G3JFS
ex GM3JFS, VK6AI, 5Z4PQ and DA1PE