LF: 160

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 160
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:56:08 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
I just worked G3PGQ ross on wye daytime at 1800z using qrp,  also the beacon
YR2TOP on 1810.5 is 579 during daytime, active now.
I have worked some UA stns during the winter at noon time.
160m propagation is vy similar to 600m both daytime and night time both  are
MF
For comparison tests we need to run the same erp on both bands at the same
time.
73 mal/g3kev