LF: Summary reports from typical urban station...

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Summary reports from typical urban station...
From: "John W Gould" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:16:42 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I've had an extremely detailed reply (direct) from John, GM4SLV, that will
greatly help me draft a decent paper for the Ofcom meeting.  However, as
John points out his experience is one that represents a station in a quiet
radio location.  To give a more balanced view it would be useful to have a
report from one or two stations who can provide some examples of estimated
(or measured) ERP levels, CW signal reports, RX and Aerial details from a
typical urban location where the noise level is likely to be much higher and
environmental factors possibly reduce the actual ERP in the far field.
Direct e-mails might be best, to save clogging up the reflector, as you can
then add some wav files, if you have them.

73 John, G3WKL
RSGB HF Manager

[email protected]