Re: LF: [500]: G3OLB rst 549 , qsb , io83lk 21:19 hrs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: [500]: G3OLB rst 549 , qsb , io83lk 21:19 hrs
From: John Pumford-Green GM4SLV <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 22:17:57 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Peter,

Thanks for the info. I was a late starter on 500 after much thinking
about the likelyhood of it being useable from this range.

ALso -  I wasn't really sure whether to get going on the band in
mid-summer - especially from this northern latitude, where it doesn't
actually get dark in May, June & July.

Things are starting to improve, and I thought I'd at least use these
few weeks of "summer" to work on an antenna of sorts and try to work a
few stations.

I look forward to working you when you come back on the band

Regards,

John

--
G-GRP-Club 2377, QRP-ARCI 12384, SKCC 3214
Member : RSGB, ARRL