RE: LF: 137 Again

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 137 Again
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 20:49:20 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Jim - sorry I didnt get this email till after I had retired for the night and I was "out of it"  early after a small op. Ill be back on receive again tonight if we can stand looking at the elec meter going to warp.

Didnt have LF running last night so cant comment on conditions....

73 '

Laurence 9V1 LF
grabbers http://kl1x.com