LF: new url

To: "LF group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: new url
From: "cesare tagliabue" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:44:12 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello friends

Although my activity on LF has been very little during the past year, due
to various reasons outside of radio,however I was often listening and
I know that now the greatest interest is for the 500 Kc.Unfortunately, at
present time, we have no possibility  to operate on this frequency. By the
way
I had a problem with my internet provider and now the address of my site
has changed into: http://it.dada.net/freeweb/dai5tgc.dadacasa/. Remain
active for some time two old addresses as appear below, while the other old
address: http://dai5tgc.dadacasa.supereva.it  is definitively dead.Since
someone has a link with me,i.e. g3yxm ,dk8kw and other, I suggest to
update these link with the new address. Hope to have soon again qsos on
137Kc;
have my best 73 and good lack to all:

Cesare Tagliabue   I 5 TGC
WW-Loc  JN53PS