LF: aqc to singapore clip

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: aqc to singapore clip
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:27:08 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Dont know if this is going to work but heres what the station here picked up a couple of days ago from G3AQC tests. Conditions were up again last night peaking for long periods so hopefully as we get more nighttime length we will be seeing more signals. Its about 10,870Kms from Lauries to here.

Laurence 9V1LF

See what you’re getting into…before you go there See it!