LF: 137 overnight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 137 overnight
From: Laurence KL1X <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 16:09:48 -0800
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks for the sigs Laurie - nothing ident wise seen but there were some blurs not seen elsewhere on the screen(s)(see attached).

 Long haul hasn't been so good over the last two nights, your early evenins; and as an example last night dcf39 peaked some 16dB below the better times of this week. However when looking back at our KL7/G3AQC reception data,  both the signal and s/n from Eu has been better from here than that fateful night, so bodes well as we move forward into longer nightime periods.

Appreciate signals any any evening you can manage.

I had a second screen and grabber on 505.08 to 505.123 but nothing seen there last night.

Laurence 9V1 LF