Re: LF: Kp-4

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Kp-4
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 19:54:24 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=upoUA/iIsWXfkTm6WPiIIcbfzHdqShIo0TZx5kcUB3VOUWxDXuYfTGjlZo4u1KINKxktV4hb2LnUjhWOYpfibSC56nYW37UBUilg0A4+DCvvyqelEqO6BOKcSoFxqre0SxuJHNdxX37++RJf7SaRK4stMYh3XGB50TDAEF5GCS0= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John, Yes that is my reading of things too.....not just a "me too" after
the event :-))   I mailed the Lauries with a similar thought this
morning....thanks for the observations on the BC stuff that is most useful
as confirmation.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK