LF: [500] 502 kHz test from G3JFS <OLB, AQC and VTT also>

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: [500] 502 kHz test from G3JFS <OLB, AQC and VTT also>
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 23:07:44 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE:Importance:In-Reply-To; b=2q/6+TRocDx7uQp4pzrHd4m2iJM71BoEbk/Z3lJBCut/vdlxJNKTdvFZehaBLrr20KPIixxOcpDrCCfK7zNGo2446W/543u6wzV/tqOdLFrSad7BwVcXuTxKwnZktrlvT3RbVJMG2LIuH3INSyHF7td+WriW+uc6rjv5FybqFDg= ;
Domainkey-status: bad (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi, Peter, Tom, Laurie, Colin, LF,

I've just got back from a few days holiday in Dartmouth, Devon (235 unread
e-mails from the LF reflector when I got home today...). I heard your QSO
with Tom, G3OLB, and then your QSO with Laurie G3AQC. You were 579 on a 1.8m
tuned loop, Tom was 539 and Laurie was 559.

I have also subsequently heard you in beacon mode several times. The RX
set-up at the holiday QTH is really crummy, but I seemed the hear you on a
different frequency nearer to 503.0 kHz on one occasion at 2210 hours local
on the 4th July. Do you actually have more than one TX frequency, or is my
"Driftomatic" RX telling me fibs?

The only other confirmed station I heard was Colin G3VTT calling CQ on 4th
July at 2210hrs local at RST 539. I think I heard Jim M0BMU's callsign
during the evening of 3rd July around 2245 hours local, but I only heard it
once.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM