LF: Re: RE: G3YXM & G3WCB

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: RE: G3YXM & G3WCB
From: "Roelof Bakker" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 20:15:36 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Dave & Dave,

I forgot to mention that the previous screenshot was taken with an AR7030 and 2.4 kHz bandwidth in QRS-3.
The current attached screenshot of G3CWB was made with my SPM-30 followed by a 12 Hz audio filter in QRS-3. Note that the little blue blurrs are ringing artefacts caused by noise bursts on the band.

The screenshot of G3YXM displays the CW ID in normal speed, taken with ARGO in Mode CW(NDB). Also using a 12 Hz wide audio filter.

This demonstrates the benefits of using narrow audio filters.

Best regards,
Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt