Re: LF: SAQ in Ontario Canada

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: SAQ in Ontario Canada
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 14:24:21 -0230 (NDT)
Cc: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Bill and congrats on the reception.  SAQ was heard clearly again
at 1300 utc.  Many thanks to the operators and organisers for
a very interesting morning.

I have uploaded an audio clip from the first transmission to
www.ucs.mun.ca/~jcraig/lfex.html.  This clip is not procesed in any way.

As Bill mentions there were several other stations on FSK.  One
was at 18.2 kHz and is quite loud in the audio clip.  I guess NAA
was at 24.0.  Can someone tell me what the other ones were?

73
Joe