LF: 500: DI2BE frequency and ERP at the moment ?

To: RSGB LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: 500: DI2BE frequency and ERP at the moment ?
From: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 20:17:23 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Greetings all,

I am currently struggling with MF reception, trying to find a reasonable antenna for 500 kHz in a very noisy environment. At the moment, all I can see is DI2BE with "O" copy, using an active E-field antenna.
Uwe, if you are monitoring:
What is the current E(D/M)RP of DI2BE, and the exact frequency ?

I'd like to get an estimation much it should be above the noise level (in a 1-Hz bandwidth), to know if there is any chance to catch signals from the UK at this QTH.

Any other suggestions of MF QRP beacons to look for in the early evening hours ? The G3YXM grabber shows no activity now, except for a few occasional beeps.

73,
Wolf DL4YHF .