Re: LF: 500kHz QSO - G3DXZ / G3VTT

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 500kHz QSO - G3DXZ / G3VTT
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 15:52:25 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
I was listening to Colin and G3DXZ here in Bracknell. A short
recording of G3DXZ has been added to my list of recordings at
http://my.opera.com/davews/blog/ - according to QRZ.COM he is in
Retford, Notts. Good 579 or so here between the static crashes.

The QSO was broken up when G4GDR started calling CQ right on top,
obviously oblivious to the other two.

Was going to call but the static was coming up - right now we have
one of those torrential downpours...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com