Re: LF: XES WOLF tonight

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: XES WOLF tonight
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:05:31 +0100
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btinternet.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=TW35hkgLCExaG2NYalbeoEmCnY2tPM+TU9QKbAP29y5JozC7DKPBFUc2amGbHrgUXS6slKNkYhICT1Fvz0GpshLxnM7jom12qo/WIjTx1CGuiFamQvgAmhD2Elb7K8MG1SwkabIPUwwro3qOULHLZt7HOOD0U21QMHZc/giXaC0= ;
Domainkey-status: good (test mode)
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jean-Pierre, I dont think it was propagation, probably just lack of
activity, and an unfavourable fading conditions with the path to John. Steve
W3EEE's plot of DCF39 and Budapest shows good signal levels considering that
that path is almost in 100% daylight now. with just a narrow twilight
window. There have been some storms in the US which may have prevented some
activity, and generally the US listner activity cools down at this time of
year anyway.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
.