Re: LF: NA tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: NA tonight
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 07:09:51 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jean Pierre, J.B.

Thanks for monitoring the signals and your efforts despite
the QRN from the storms.  The warmer temperature in the
shed played a role with the very hot rectifier,  warm
Decca amp, matching torroid and variometer.  The Litz
tuning coil (after the variometer) was just slightly warm.

Interestingly the aerial current was 4.9 amps -- a record
high, but it took a while to get it above 2.5 amps with
the Decca amp hissing madly.

Will try again tonight.

73
Joe