Re: LF: MF Still on shifp?

To: [email protected] (Steve Floyd),[email protected], [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: MF Still on shifp?
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 18:46:59 +0000
Cc: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>, "Linda Holtby" <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Andy,

      I think that is very possibly a 500kHz antenna. Steve Floyd W4YHD was on
a cruise ship recently and they still had 500kHz equipment and were still
monitoring! I have cc'd Steve  on this e-mail in case he has some more
information to add.

BTW - Are the big wire cage antennas still atop the Ministry of Defence on
Whitehall Street - last time I was in London (2003) they were still there.

--
73 Warren K2ORS/WD2XGJ/WD2XSH/23/WE2XEB/2
FN42hi

From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>