RE: LF: 136kHz Getting started..

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: 136kHz Getting started..
From: "Nick Mclean (SYD)" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 06:46:34 +1000
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Rob,
I'll see if I can lay my hands on one and give it a try!
73's

Nic McLean

VK2KXN ? VK5ZAT

I'm not much of a designer so basically MAR-6 with 100R  from 5v supply
and 47nf caps for i/o coupling, the parallel tuned input just a  ferrite

wound inductor (from a old TV board)  and some caps to bring into
resonance on 136, it's not very high Q but it works to keep the
broadcast breakthrough out!

Nothing that complicated ... i like it to be simple!

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may
not be the views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made
that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other
defects.