Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XNS , WD2XES , VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XNS , WD2XES , VO1NA
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:41:52 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
You're welcome too, Jean Pierre.  Also many thanks to
PA3FNY F6CWN and PA3CPM for their reports as well. NA was putting
between 4.7 and 5.1 amps  into the 100 metre wire last night with
20A at 60VDC input to the Decca amp.

It was good to see some company: XNS and XES on the traces and I look
forward to the day when we can have a 2 way QSO these fine stations
once 2200m is designated a world wide amateur band.

NA will be on again tonight.

73 to all
Joe