Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XNS , WD2XES , VO1NA

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: T/A [137] last night : WD2XNS , WD2XES , VO1NA
From: Joe Craig <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 09:41:25 -0230 (NDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jeff and group,
The wire is suspended from 2 10 metre towers.  The near tower is grounded
and bonded to a  mess of wires up to 100m long strewn about the site.
Tonight NA will be on from 0000-0900 UTC.  This will keep the electric
company happy... the idling power (bleeder and transformer magnetising
current) is about 500 watts. When Decca transmits, all the lights in the
house get a bit dimmer. The electric company has agreed to provide me
with a new pole transformer when I mentioned the voltage drops!

73
Joe VO1NA