Re: LF: Re: 502 kHz test from G3JFS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: 502 kHz test from G3JFS
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 14:23:20 EDT
Sender: [email protected]
In a message dated 30/06/2007 15:56:57 Greenwich Standard Time, [email protected] writes:
Peter

While you were in QSO with Tom this afternoon I thought I could just
detect traces of you way down in the noise. Tom was 569 and G3AQC
589. I did call Tom after his CQ call but obviously you were a little
stronger with him...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com

Thanks for that Dave. I've tried to improve my aerial today and it seems that I am making some progress but have a long way to go.  Tom is almost local, maybe 50miles or so away, and the path to G3AQC in Chichester is mostly along the coast.  I never heard you or Colin G3VTT who was active about the same time.

73 Peter G3JFS

P.S. I did tests with some local stations who have BT broadband and they said the time on my e-mails was correctly displayed as GMT.